Group buy: Swedish Army stainless steel mess kits and rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Barely have .........the...............strength................................le....ft........................to.....................................................................t....y........p.............e

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Neil1 said:
Barely have .........the...............strength................................le....ft........................to.....................................................................t....y........p.............e

Bumblebee, put him out of his misery and post his kit now :D :D

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! it's arrived :You_Rock_
Thanks a million Tommy :D
Already taken the harness off and fitted my one from the LK35, a little work one the waist belt and I should have one hell of a pack.
As I suspected its made by one of the big swedish makers (Haglofs) and the quality is as high as you would expect.
A very happy Neil

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Arrived tuesday when I was at work - fortunately my postie was able to stick it in my recycling tub which I'd left out :) Unfortunately it was chucking it down all evening so was 'forced' to play with the burners by the kitchen door.

Thanks again

:You_Rock_

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
My stuff arrived yesterday but i missed the postie,had to go pick it up form the Post office this morning,i was there at opening time at 7 this morning before driving to work.Cracking rucksack,its a real beauty.Thanks again for going to all the trouble of sorting this buy out for us all.Its most appreciated.Thanks Bumblebee :You_Rock_

MARK II

Jul 31, 2005
HERTFORDSHIRE
I received mine today ,its better than I had thought it was going to be ,good thinkness of steel and very well made many thanks it should last a life time.
I was thinking of polishing all the paint off when I get time so I can have a nice shiny one 'it should also help getting the soot off after use.

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE