Group Buy: Italian Wool Blankets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Right chaps, the orders in processing, delivery is estimated to be 5-8 days. Will keep you posted

Wattsy (4) Post ** PAID **
shaggystu (2) collect ** PAID **
TeeDee ( 4 ) Post ** PAID **
R.lewis (4) Moot ** PAID **
MrCairney (3) Post ** PAID **
Dangerous Dan (4) Collect ** PAID **
Tadpole (2) Moot ** PAID **
Ogri the trog (2) Moot ** PAID **
Mesquite (4) Moot ** PAID **
beanson toast (1) Post ** PAID **

Last edited:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
According to an ebay seller they weigh 2.7kilo each so 5 boxes makes sense!

Cheers for the update.

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
I keep forgetting that I've ordered some! Hope the weather clears up for the next month while they air outside in the yard.

PS. I think that company are a bit box crazy. I order a jacket from them a while back and it came in a box.

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Ladies and Gentlemen, good news! All five boxes have arrived safe and sound.

I'm working through them now. For those who wanted delivery I'll be getting them posted over the next day or so. ShaggyStu - just let me know when you want to collect, evenings and weekends work best but we can sort something out if that's not convenient.

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Smell? perhaps a little... distinctive. They're currently out in the garage having a little airing. I left mine outside for most of the day and they're noticeably better than they were. Give it a few more days and a good wash and I think they'll be fine

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Smell? perhaps a little... distinctive. They're currently out in the garage having a little airing. I left mine outside for most of the day and they're noticeably better than they were. Give it a few more days and a good wash and I think they'll be fine

No spontaneous nosebleeds then... :lmao:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Are these still available? Id love to have a go at making a wool shirt out of one if they are.. last time i looked the website said they had sold out!?

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i only just noticed that you've taken delivery of these, i'll be in touch sometime next week to arrange to come and collection if that's ok

cheers

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE