Greetings from yet another Canadian.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thecarotidpulse

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 23, 2009
Ottawa Canada
G'day Thecarotidpulse

Welcome to BCUK

I'm thinking we have "met" before :D

Kind regards
Mick

Top o' the mornin to yah Mick!

Indeed I recall the encounter as well... with perhaps a rather unpleasant aftertaste.
I have since continued to follow your posts with interest, and hope that through our interaction I hope you will be able to appreciate me as a fellow staunch supporter of our common knife brand :)
Something you may be interested: Again for WWC.com (see intro post) I am working on a multiple month review of the SK1 that is shaping up to be the longest one I have ever done. Much work indeed to produce what will be my most complete and multi faceted analysis yet.

Cheers

SouthernCross

Forager
Feb 14, 2010
Australia
.....Something you may be interested: Again for WWC.com (see intro post) I am working on a multiple month review of the SK1 that is shaping up to be the longest one I have ever done. Much work indeed to produce what will be my most complete and multi faceted analysis yet.
I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's finished goodjob

Kind regards
Mick

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
welcome Thecarotidpulse.
I have seen quite a few of Paul's reviews posts on youtube. Is he British? He doesn't sound like he has a Canadian accent.
Have you ever considered doing any video reviews on there for him?

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
Greetings :)
TBH my favoured style of excursion is winter camping... true there is some getting used to -40* C (sorry, metric over here!)
No need to apologise we're metric here too, in fact it's only old people who still use imperial back home in the UK (and a few niche uses like road speed and distances on signs).
Enjoy your stay :)

Thecarotidpulse

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 23, 2009
Ottawa Canada
welcome Thecarotidpulse.
I have seen quite a few of Paul's reviews posts on youtube. Is he British? He doesn't sound like he has a Canadian accent.
Have you ever considered doing any video reviews on there for him?

British? He certainly sounds it! TBH I've never spent much time asking him about his story... I just spend a lot of money on his site!!

Video reviews... Nah... I'd need to get a camera... editing time... Not to mention the plethora of other video reviewers on YT.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE