Greetings from Norway!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
Hello everyone! :)

I have been gone for so long that I thought it might be polite of me to write a few words, now that I´m back.

A lot has happened the past two years, and this shortly sums it up: I lived in Spain for 7 months, and while I was there I bought a small farm back home in Norway (away from the coast, thank God!). My mother had cancer, but survived, for which I am very grateful!
I bought a new spanish horse, and my first very own shotgun (My Precious). A rifle is next on my list for 2016.
My old dog is still alive, hurray, and now I also keep chickens for eggs and meat. I am considering keeping a couple of pigs or sheep for meat but haven´t decided yet. Time will show :)
I spend my days being chased by moose and beavers, restoring my poor neglected property, training horses for costumers and giving lessons, and generally trying to fit to many things into one day.

I look forward to gain more knowledge here, and to read about other peoples trips around and about :)

Cheers!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Welcome back. :D
You did kind of drop of the radar but it sounds like you've been busy with both good and bad things. Sounds like it's heading in the right direction though.
Hope things continue to improve and looking forward to hearing of your continued adventures. The farm sounds great.
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
I has been my dream and "driving force" since I was a child, and finally I am HOME! My friends where all shaking their heads when I told them how far into the bushes I was moving, but I have never been happier :)

Thank you for the kind words :)

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi Arya, I'm a newbie here at BCUK, but welcome back! What a fantastic life you're making for yourself!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
Thank you very much! :D

Dreadhead; What is stopping you? :) I hope you get the opportunity to live here, if that is what you wish.
I have fallen in love with my own country after living abroad, to the point where it is almost sickening :lmao:
Life is short, go for it!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
You sound like a trooper Arya! :)

And like youre coping very well, considering what life has thrown at you.

Well Done!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE