Greetings from Nebraska

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello-

I ran across the forum while doing some searches; the content looked interesting enough that I knew I'd be back, so I thought I should introduce myself.

I'm in the US, in Nebraska: a part of the state that seems to me to have too many trees, and too much water, but too someone from the UK it might seem treeless and dry. What can I say, I grew up near the edge of what used to be called the "Great American Desert".

I fish occasionally, I hunt more than I fish, but more than that I like to just be out wandering around the countryside. Even where there are too many trees. And streams every couple of miles.

Looking forward to getting to know folks here!
Jim

Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

Wayne, sometime I'll have to tell you about the time I was scouting for deer sign and wound up putting the sneak on an adolescent mountain lion. One of the neater things I've seen in more than 40 years of wandering around the boonies!

zornt

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio, USA
Welcome from S. E. Ohio! This is a great place and there is a bit of a different point of view on some things.
Lots of cool stuff to learn and enjoy.
Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE