Greetings from Gloucestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 28, 2012
Gloucester
Hello all

Stumbled across the site this afternoon and joined up so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm living in the Gloucestershire countryside after my wife and I decided to move to the area and look for our 'forever' house. We used to live in Surrey which wasn't rural enough for us long-term (although better for take-aways ;) )

We're enjoying getting out to 'The Forest' and Wye Valley with our two girls, walking and cylcing and I've been rekindling something of my youth by getting back into archery. I'll also be indoctronating the children into some wild camping once they're a little older. My 4 year-old is already talking enthusiastically about 'going up a mountain with daddy' lol.

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, here's wishing everybody a happy and peaceful New Year

Darren

Hi Darren, a big warm welcome to you.

I'm in Gloucester, and know the Forest of Dean quite well. I was raised in Huntley, which is almost at the edge of the forest.

I am planning on getting out and tracking the Wild Boar in the spring. As I suspect you've probably heard already, there's a lot of controversy about those poor critters at the moment.

I've just added a thead about having a meetup in this area, so have a look in if you like.

Luke

Luke

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE