Greetings from Bristol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 13, 2005
England, Bristol
Hi all, :)
I have only recently become interested in Bushcraft and I am really looking forward in learning all about it. I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I think its got a great community with a lot of really skilled, friendly and enthusiastic people.

Theres sooo much to learn from everyone here and I can't wait to start gaining some skills.

Cheers everyone

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to BCUK. Any questions you have please feel free to ask, I'm sure someone here will have an answer for you, we have quite a few knowlegable folk here :D

:)
Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to BCUK, it's good to have you. You'll learn a lot her and I'm sure that we'll learn a lot from you as well. If you’re nay questions then ask away and remember that no question is a silly one if your just after answers......well, that's generally the case :rolleyes:

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome.

Explore areas you are interested in, but I kind of hope you will get into firecraft as that is my biggest enthusiasm.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Hello and welcome to the happiest corner of the bushcrafting world :)
Though why we are so happy I dont know, it must be the alcohol :p

In a haze
Garry

Oct 13, 2005
England, Bristol
Cheers Stovie :beerchug:

odin13 said:
i live in bishopston, on the gloucester rd. What spots do you like around the bristol area?

I really like ashton court and leigh woods, they are good for biking and walking and are proberbly my favourite spots in Bristol becuse when your there you forget you live in a city because its like an area of countryside within Bristol. Do you have any spots you like in bristol?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE