Greenman Bushcraft: Happy customer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
www.greenmanbushcraft.co.uk

I ordered from this shop earlier in the week and received the order yesterday. I'm giving them a special mention here because:

1. Their prices are good

and

2. So is their service!

Given the current difficulties with the postal strike they went the extra mile to ensure that I still received my order within a couple of days.

I have no connection with the company other than being a very satisfied customer!

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the "Free Gift for BCUK Members" is that is advertised by Greenman Bushcraft on the BCUK home page? I looked at their web site but was unable to find what it is.

Geoff

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Looks like a nice site.
I spoke to soon! They've changed it, I was impressed by their sites, looks very professionally done, however unfortunately they've changed their design about for christmas, and their frontpage alone is nearly 2MB for your browser to download, too big, its stupid more and more bushcraft sites are doing this, I'll be dropping them an email.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE