Green Strontium Aluminate - 100g - 300 mesh powder - Everlasting marker light etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
ALL POSTED - SHOULD BE WITH YOU MIDWEEK

Payment PMs sent

I walked into the kitchen in the dark last night and it looked like a scene from CSI where I had been using the table, scales, bowl, spoon, plastic cup etc. for weighing out the powder, I touched the glow and my hand became radioactive! :yikes:

Non-toxic they say, well I won't be licking it or chowing on it cos I don't want to end up looking like this: :bigok:

Now time to scrub the kitchen down real well. Oh and just a warning, don't get it on your hands and then go for a pea unless you want a glow in the dark pod!

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Go on, lick your fingers. See if you can produce some glow in the dark liquid:lmao:

I suspect it has a laxative effect actually, explosive results that can be see in the light and the dark, doesn't bear thinking about. It would make tracking animals at night easier though, Otter spraint would never be the same again. Perhaps it would encourage dog owners on the last walk of the evening to pick up after their pooches more, or at least you could clearly see where you had trailed it! :(

A well known trick of hardcore Squaddies of course is to drink the contents of a supposedly non-toxic activated Cyalume and then write the RSM' name on the, um, parade ground, snow or no snow! :rolleyes: The disadvantage is that you might get shot by a sniper for taking the p....... I have oft heard it said that the sign of a real marksman is someone who can tactically wash the bowl at night without being heard to splash, a long developed skill that led to the phrase 'Silence is Golden'! Markswomen still haven't cracked this one it seems or at least I haven't heard a successful demonstration.

Last edited:

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Got home today to a parcel! Mate this stuff is awesome! Very, very cool and it really glows! Thanks again for organising this and the magic dust is really recommended!
Russ

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound 100g
2. Lavington 100g - paid cash
3. Monikieman 100g - address supplied - paid BACS -
4. Wayland 100g - address supplied - paid PP -
5. Russel96 100g - address supplied - paid PP - arrived
6. Raskusdrotti 100g - address suppled - paid PP - arrived
7. Ged 100g - address supplied - paid BACS - arrived
8. Freelander 100g - address supplied - paid PP - arrived
9. Nickliv 100g - address supplied - paid BACS -

Wayland

Hárbarðr
1. Midnitehound 100g
2. Lavington 100g - paid cash
3. Monikieman 100g - address supplied - paid BACS -
4. Wayland 100g - address supplied - paid PP - recieved. Thank you very much.
5. Russel96 100g - address supplied - paid PP - arrived
6. Raskusdrotti 100g - address suppled - paid PP - arrived
7. Ged 100g - address supplied - paid BACS - arrived
8. Freelander 100g - address supplied - paid PP - arrived
9. Nickliv 100g - address supplied - paid BACS -

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE