great film

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chuckle

Nov 29, 2006
grimsby
What an amazing man dick proenneke was imo he led one of the most interesting and healthy lives of anyone ive read about,and the cabin he built is absolutely beautiful,a fantastic film.I have read both his books and recomend them to anyone.

chuckle

Nov 29, 2006
grimsby
One mans wilderness-an alaskan odyssey from amazon for about 8 quid,and more readings from one mans wilderness available free,wiki richard proenneke go to bottom of the page and you will find a 500 page download from the national parks service.Hope that helps.

chuckle

Nov 29, 2006
grimsby
This man is my all time hero what a fantastic life he led,must have read the books a dozen times hes got to be one of the luckiest and most interesting people to have ever lived,would love to visit his cabin before i shuffle.:You_Rock_

chuckle

Nov 29, 2006
grimsby
ps if you like real old bushy films watch nanook of the north a fantastic silent movie from the 20s i have it on dvd but i believe its on youtube and veoh.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE