Spacious, rugged laptop bag.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
Or daysac with a laptop pocket if you'd prefer.
My near 20 year old unbranded Chinese one is finally coming to the end of its days, it cost about a tenner and owes me nothing.

Prefer something not too spendy, but I could be persuaded to part with more cash for something shiny.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hmm, my Dragon Egg 25l with laptop pocket may well be too spendy, but it’ll carry everything you’re likely to need for the day nicely.;)

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I've looked for similar. I've seen good reviews for a commuter rucksack sold on amazon or direct in USD. Matein rucksack.

I'm still looking but to save money right now I'm looking at alpkit Gourdon. 15% off until Monday right now. It's a dry bag rucksack but they've upgraded a few times. Looking at the current models they all have mesh side pockets but they've added the bungy cords compression to the two larger capacity models. Never understood why 20l but not 25l and 30l had the cord compression. They've also added clips to allow you to attach the rolled opening down the side of the sack. Looks better than the circle closure where the n left clips in the right end. Messy closure imho.

Cheap and cheerful and last as waterproof. I used to carry my work, laptop in mine with a neoprene laptop case. At least they're fully waterproof.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Just bought an alpkit Gourdon 30l plus ditty bags. Fatal going to alpkit at times. Loads of cheap things that you don't need but like the idea of. So into the basket it goes. Fatal mistake for your budget.

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
I purchased Nice65's Dragons Egg and it is absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I wanted, perfect in every respect... Bar the fact the laptop sleeve is fractionally too small for an Alienware M15. Absolutely bummed because it's a lovely bit of kit otherwise. Going to experiment to see if I can get an Icom 706 Mk2 station setup in it as it's far too good to waste!

So, something like a Dragons Egg but about a centimetre bigger!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE