Great Company

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StevieE

Nomad
Jul 15, 2021
Bridgend, South Wales
Mods please free to delete this post if you find it inappropriate.
No affiliation with the company but I've been on the phone today to Heinnie Haynes to purchase a brand new Joker Bushlord as my website registration wasn't working. Nothing but absolutely friendly customer service and a huge discount on it. No I'm not saying how much. Being delivered tomorrow even though the order was only placed at 1:30. Highly recommend the company to anyone out there.
Steve

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
I’ve always had great experiences with them as a company. Just had a new multitool and sheath delivered by them today, as always very prompt.

StevieE

Nomad
Jul 15, 2021
Bridgend, South Wales
If your are looking for bushcraft knives or anything else similar its the shop to go too. I would give it a 10 rating if it allowed me to pass 5.
Business is still good apparently even after the knife laws. Purchased many times from them and always been excellent. As said no affiliation with the company and even though Im just down the M4 never been to the place in person

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE