gransfors/ estwing/ gerber/ schrade/ milbro

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
due to the desparate longing to own amother barker compass to replace the one i had and had to sell due to cash shortage
i have now made a decision to part with some more items in the hope of replacing something which took pride of place in my compass collection.

so this is what im after!!!

just one of any of these.

(1) francis barker m88 compass

(2) francis barker m73 compass

(3) stanley g150 compass.

am also looking for a cwc wrist watch in working order
but the compass takes priority

and the items im offering in swaps for one of the above are

gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet. only a couple weeks old.

estwing e14a the smaller estwing axe of the two this one is 14oz

gerber sport axe with saw in the handle.
P3010011.jpg

schrade pro hunter knife with brass pins and guard and desert ironwood handle scales
P3010014.jpg

P3010015.jpg

and lastly a milbro proshot hunter catapult in very chunky aluminium with fox head and fitted with a brand new set of double theraband gold...
P3010013.jpg

bahco laplander and sheath
P3010012.jpg

for the right compass i am willing to add all the above items. and for one which isnt bad we can reach a mutual agreement.
please pm me
cheers guys...

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
cheers for that mate lol if id got the cash as you know i would just buy one but i ant so beloved sharps have to go!!!
fingers crossed i may just be lucky!!!![
QUOTE=gypsy slings;1054733]have got a m88 photo al swap for the wiled life mate .......i wish i had one mate ...........[/QUOTE]

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
just wanted to add that for the right item im willing to put all the items on here into the trade but it would have to be pristine or as new/ new. the combined value of the listed stuff would be equal to the new price of one of these compasses...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE