Sold Ending 24th Jan - Fallkniven, Spyderco & Gerber Knives - all new & unused (Final Price Reductions £s)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Well I was the buyer for the Fallkniven TK 4 and today I got home from work to find a neat package on the sofa containing a pristine TK4 in its little box.
Exactly as Simon described.
Brand new condition and very nice it is too.

Plus its close enough size to my U2 for me to use the "Oh, this? I've had it for ages" trick, well as soon as I move the box.

Going by this transaction I'd happily deal wiith him again.
Thanks very much.

Reactions: WideOpenSpace

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Must admit that the Idun was one I wished I had the funds for.
It was a nice knife at a good price and after using leather washer grip Estwing hammers for over 20 years I really rate that style of grip.

Reactions: ocean1975

Potatohead

Jul 1, 2020
Surrey... near a tree :)
Fair enough! I'm planning to take my F1 on my coming DSC1. I fancy a more rounded handle but would need to be able to carry it in a boilable sheath.
Hi Doc
The F1 micarta will not fit the F1 Zytel sheaths. Without some sheath modifications.
Zytel is thermoplastic so with some care you can re-tweak it with the correct localise heat application.
F1 micarta generally is a lovely-lovely knife and feels much nicer in the hand than a standard thermorun.

Reactions: DocG

WideOpenSpace

Oct 11, 2009
United Kingdom
TK3 now reserved.

Made some final New Year price reductions on the Fallkiven F1 Ivory Micarta and the Gerber Hinderer. If they don't move at these prices it'll give me an excuse to return them to my drawer ;)

WideOpenSpace

Oct 11, 2009
United Kingdom
I'll be closing out this thread on Sunday 24th January to tidy things up. Most items sold but currently the F1 Ivory Micarta and the Gerber Hinderer left, happy to keep hold of these two but any final interest this week then pop me a PM.

I'm also considering listing a Woodlore 25th Anniversary Julius Pettersson, if I go ahead with that I'll do on a new thread.

Macho

May 12, 2014
Ireland
I'll be closing out this thread on Sunday 24th January to tidy things up. Most items sold but currently the F1 Ivory Micarta and the Gerber Hinderer left, happy to keep hold of these two but any final interest this week then pop me a PM.

I'm also considering listing a Woodlore 25th Anniversary Julius Pettersson, if I go ahead with that I'll do on a new thread.

Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE