Grandaughter of a knife maker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 9, 2016
Utah
Hi all,
Im totally new, and should be working right now but instead have spent the afternoon trying to figure out how to get in touch with someone who posted on a Bushcraft Forum. I have no idea how to even use the sight or find the post but the person who I believe used the name (Standing Crane) was looking for a knife maker (Mr. Rentfro) as he has purchased some knives from him years ago. My grandfather was Delbert Rentfro who was in fact "Rentfro Knives" My grandfather took pride in his hard work and was very passionate about his hand made and hand forged knives, he passed away in 2008 and I would really love to talk to someone who has one of his knives. His son Kelly Rentfro ( my uncle) is now making knives in is place. Thanks so much for any and all help !!!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey, good to have you on bushcraft uk... I've had a search for Standing Crane and Renter and can't find either one, have you any more information?

Thanks
Tony

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE