Goodday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 9, 2009
Perth
Hello everybody was told by a fiendish dreadhead that I should write an introduction to say hello to the site. Blooming amazing site loving the DIY guides, going to have to get stuck in about those, just ordered some wood carving tools this morning so hopefully get cracking on that soon.

For myself I work as a gardener in Crieff Scotland and love being outside, have a probably unhealthy obsession with sharp axey knifey type things and enjoy pestering my good friend to make sheaths and the like for them. Done camping and the like since I was young about the place but wanting to improve my bushcraft skills and knowledge, this place seems like the perfect place to learn. Anyways hopefully speak to lots of ye soon about many a crafty thing!

Jan 9, 2009
Perth
Cheers everybody. Yeah I remember the wee sale at Comrie croft, it's a nice wee place never stayed there before, done some cycling up on the hill there. Maybe might tag along next time your all staying there and say hello.

Indeed I am the dreaded reindeer leather provider. It was just a one off though, my dads a leatherworker and someone gave him a bag of the stuff, he doesn't use that sort of stuff, mainly kilt belts he makes so chucked it hamish's way do he could make me presents and the like

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE