Good use for blackberries

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Just picked another four pounds of blackberries. They are realy massive! Some are about an inch across. Blackberry crumble to be made tonight. I have some cornish clotted cream. I'm getting a very fat tummy with all this produce. Managed a couple of handfuls of hazel nuts too so I will use these chopped up on top to make a nice crunchy topping.
Also discovered some damsons. They are going to be a mare to get as they are so high up... but I can't let them go to waste. Already have some damson jelly I made with some I found the other week at wilderness gathering. So maybe if I can get enough some damson chutney this time.
I need more jars!

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Blackberry cordial made today. Three lovely bottles of it.
Managed to get some of those damsons, about a pound and a half but there must be many more pounds on that tree. Just can't blinking reach them :( :banghead2:
The hazel nuts are beginning to fall before the squirrels get them all so now have a pint jug full.
Rowen berries are perfect for the picking right now.
Haws and hips need a bit longer.

Reactions: Toddy and Janne

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE