Good things to spend the pennies on

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
There's a re-enactor's market on this weekend, at the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre near Royal Leamington Spa.
see
http://www.livinghistoryfayres.com/

among the traders are leather and leather working tool suppliers, fabric merchants, horn suppliers, etc., etc.,

Monarch is prepared to drive down and back up in a day so I'm going :D , on Saturday.

Anyone else going to be there?

Cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Down early on Saturday morning.
If you're interested and can get yourself here by Friday night, I can put you up in the spare bed ( in the coup of a bedroom that's become a workshop :eek: ) or on the couch, and you can come down with us since the car will have a couple of empty seats. Knowing Ian we'll be leaving around 6 am :rolleyes:
atb,
M

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
cheer toddy wish i had had the chance get online yestarday :eek: would have jumped at the chance as always hope you have fun :eek:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Home about half an hour ago.........Monarch drove for 10 hours and now he's away home to Inverness :eek:
I think you would have had fun, it was good day :D met a lot of friends, watched a corset parade :rolleyes: , bought excellent jerky from The Jerkymeister :cool: , met Chris from Bearclaw trading :D ....drooled over his knife blanks :eek: , spent a fortune on good things I actually needed though, and I'm back home to finish sewing redcoat uniforms and Highlanders sarks and jackets for filming next month........when are we having another meet up? I need out :headbang:

atb,
Mary

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
Toddy said:
Home about half an hour ago.........Monarch drove for 10 hours and now he's away home to Inverness :eek:
I think you would have had fun, it was good day :D met a lot of friends, watched a corset parade :rolleyes: , bought excellent jerky from The Jerkymeister :cool: , met Chris from Bearclaw trading :D ....drooled over his knife blanks :eek: , spent a fortune on good things I actually needed though, and I'm back home to finish sewing redcoat uniforms and Highlanders sarks and jackets for filming next month........when are we having another meet up? I need out :headbang:

atb,
Mary

We went today and could have been standing next to you at any time and not known it.
I also met some people from this and other forums. I spent loadsa money and had a great time all around . Pity we did not meet! Oh well next time ?
Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE