Good cheap wool vests and bush gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bullterrier

Forager
Feb 4, 2011
NZ
I thought I would post a link to some very good cheap merino gear, as well as some other bits and pieces. They are based in NZ so factoring in postage is always an issue, but merino and fleece is pretty light and squashes down small.

http://www.workwearandsafety.co.nz/estore/category/clothing/bush.aspx

The MKM Shearers Singlets are good fine wool vests/singlets - reasonably fine, and really long so they cover your bum. At 38 NZD I think they are really good value and I wear them non stop throughout the winter. They machine wash well too.

They also do the Bush Ts and Singlets which are a much heavier weight - think knitted like a jumper! When they are washed a few times they get fluffier, but are not the sort of thing to wear against your skin if you have mixed feelings about the itchiness of wool. (I don't).

Anyway peruse at your leisure. I'm not connected to this outfit in any way etc etc. they also have some awesome short denim shorts (stubbies) - very practical, not sure if most people in UK are ready for them though:)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I am sure I have seen Wal and Cooch wearing those singlets!

You could well be right :)

PhotoEventFinder2_jpg_320x240_q85.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Reading the "About Us" page, they only supply NZ and Australia, and talk of client base which suggests they're bulk suppliers to businesses not individuals in the UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE