Good bye for now.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
This will be my last post on this forum for a while.
I spend way to much time on the internet, and follow way to many forums. I need to re-organize a bit, and cut down on the amount of forums, and use my time on real projects.
BCUK is one of the forums I've decided to cut out for various reasons.
I've "met" lots of skilled and dedicated peoples on here, and a few of you I've also had the pleasure to meet IRL, and for that I am greatfull and honored.

I will log on occationaly the next few weeks just to check my PM. If anyone feel they want/need my e-mail address, please send me an e-mail. Or you can contact me via my blog, which I hope to expand a bit in the future.

Good bye for now, take care and go light.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Mate, i felt a little like that a while ago, it can become all consuming, etc, you may feel differently in a few weeks, i did, anyway good luck in whatever you fill your time with.

Ivan...

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Good shout - I've dropped most of my online for a and am thinking of dropping them all - enjoy the real world!

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Thanks for the kind words.
Pleas feel free to e-mail me if you need some info or help regarding Norway.
Time will show if Im actually able to stay away. I aim to use more time developing my blogg during the comming winter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE