Golok machete sheath with stained glass window version 2! And i've had enough!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
awwwwwwwwww.....now thats what i'm talkin about!!!!!.....feel the love you 'callous' people (hahaahahahahahaahahahahhahahahaahhahhaha......50 quid as agreed on its way to you richard m8......turns nose up at mark)........
WOW
WHAT YOU ON MATE,
thats really good, great work, can see why your fingers hurt, its amazeing

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
SONNI
i think your work is getting far to good for sheaths, me i would put your stuff on the wall, your coulers are soo good, and your stichings great ever thought about art work?,

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
gizza cuddle......you know how to treat a sore-thumbed-man-who-wants-to-be-a-woman right.

SONNI
i think your work is getting far to good for sheaths, me i would put your stuff on the wall, your coulers are soo good, and your stichings great ever thought about art work?,

Last edited:

steve581

Sep 2, 2011
Lindford
Getting worried about you bud all this talk of wanting to be a woman and having a sex change!!! MAN UP!!.. Lol... Be round tomorrow to plaster your wounds & check out your new skills mate lol :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
you want to plaster my wounds?....erm.....dude.....have you had a sex change? you can leave my skills alone thankyou very much!

Getting worried about you bud all this talk of wanting to be a woman and having a sex change!!! MAN UP!!.. Lol... Be round tomorrow to plaster your wounds & check out your new skills mate lol :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ok...thumbs all healed up lol!....time for next project....and if i lose my thumb this time its davebromleys fault for forcing me to try it on a knife sheath....

slavedrivers, honestly.

a

Dude that is one of the best sheaths i've ever seen!! I think a smaller version would sell like hot cakes!! get on it and the proceeds can buy the sewing machine you need lol

I'd have one in a heart beat

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE