Golite Hex 3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonBaker

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I am looking for a Golite Hex 3 and wondered if anyone knows of the best place to buy one from in the UK - my google search for golite Hex 3 doesn't seem to show up many UK retailers.

Thanks

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
They have stopped making the Hex 3 Jon, but they do a tent called the Shangri-la which looks much the same to be honest http://www.rei.com/product/765717 and they do make them in green, plus they make a nest insert, same as the Hex 3.

Its a great, weatherproof, windproof lightweight tent, I love my Hex to bits and I have little doubt the new version will be the same :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Of course, if you wait till December when the import limit rises to a hundred odd quid or whatever, it would be better to buy from the States, or so I'd assume.

Jan 22, 2006
uk
i imported mine, worked out much cheaper than getting it from the uk.

brilliant tent, even better when rig'd it up with a tarp as a porch over the front (not having the proch is its only drawback)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE