goat skin water bag multifuel stove. catapult and pouches read on

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi guys i have up for swaps these items.

Goatskin water bottle with fur on lol it has a plastic screw lid which is a double screw closure ie it has the main top and on that is another top which is a much smaller opening. veru bushy and traditional but not my type of thing more tempted to stroke it than use it. id dont smell or anything its bone dry inside and very very supple. it has attatcement points around the seems but no strap attatched really lovely item...

the second iten on offer is a light green g10 micarta side shot catapult fitted with single theraband gold bands its superb but a little too wide for my tiny paws..

the third item is a go system flexi ful stove i did adveritse it earlier earlier ina sales post but didnt have a camera for photos so here it is with photos very shortly. its in superb condition only been lit a couple of times once on parrafin once on gas cartridge and once on petrol and it performed superbly on all three. it comes with fuel bottle full spares and service kit and instructions..

next up is a pair of brand new british army issue water bottle pouches they are dpm and are in mint condition ie new!!

next is a pair of british army issue desert dpm draw string topped utility pouches. and a matching torch/ strobe pouch. these are molle fitting and again are in brand new condition...

and the final offering is a latest pattern mtp ammo pouch whch has been slightly modded internally separator removed so that it takes a standard nato water bottle and cup. these are made by osprey...

what im looking for.
(1) kuplika or kuska cup dont know if the spelling is right???
(2) shark designs brass or copper tinder box prefer the one with mag lens in lid but colonial english would be just as good.
(3) brass or aluminium. milbro or milbro proshot catapult.
(4) granfors wildlife hatchet
(5) broken or working stanley g150 compass as im needing the prism and thumb ring assembly............
(6) enzo trapper blade steel not important..
(7) canadian style knife nesmuk type of thing.
(8) colonial english fire steel.

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
photos now added

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
sorry about the photo quality guys they were done on my mobile cos i was trying to get them on quickly but at least they give a good idea of what the items look like.

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
I have a stainless steel swedish army trangia, (might be unused as I have two and quite a few aluminum ones, as long as the kids have not used it then it should be mint).
Interested in the Go System.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
last bump on these items guys cos they will be off to the bay at tea time p.s. my wants list has been revised...

what im looking for.
(1) woody clone blade blank as near as possible to the dimensions of a woodlore...
(2) shark designs brass or copper tinder box.......
(3) brass or aluminium. milbro or milbro proshot catapult.
(4) granfors wildlife hatchet
(5) broken or working stanley g150 compass as im needing the prism and thumb ring assembly............
(6) enzo trapper or trapper blade blank steel unimportant..
(7) colonial english fire steel

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE