Glenveagh national park anyone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Feygan

Forager
Oct 14, 2006
Northern Ireland
Ok Ive been looking around to have a see what kinda of places are nearby to visit, not being a native. :cool: Turns out by sheer chance of some junk mail through the door. (some free calander that nearly went straight into the grey filing bucket, until I noticed a picture) I've now found out about this place thats about 20 mins drive for me just over the boarder.

I'm just wondering if anyone here has had any experience of this place and can offer some advice of good parts to look at and such, personally the next good clearish day that comes up I'm over there, see if I can see me some wild red deer and most of all golden eagles.

Just hope after a day trip I can perhaps swave my way into the managment allowing me to spend a night or two there getting all bushy :rolleyes:

Here's a quick link of one of the sites I've found about the place.

http://www.dun-na-ngall.com/glenv.html

Oh if anyone fancies getting me a new camera for xmas I'd be more than happy to post pictures when I'm over there. :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE