Glentrool 13-15 April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Tony great meetin you pal, hope Pauline enjoyed herself as she fairly liked the astrology. Great time troops, enjoyed all the bushcraft activities we done. Starting fire from ice was amazing, must be a first from the south scots troopz.

phil

Apr 17, 2012
Newton Stewart
Thankyou to all ,,fantastic people ,really looking forward to spending more time with you ,,,,,ONLY one regret !,,should have come the night before ,, roll on the next one ,,xx Many Blessing ,may the sun always find your Hearts

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Aye Gaz, good to see you and Sean again too.
Pauline did enjoy herself and enjoyed yer craic Phil, cheers mate. That ice fire was great man, bloody cold flames though. Only at Trool eh mate!
Gill, did Arran miss any of those Boddingtons cans with his arra's or do I have to take me own beer next time ...

Cheers.

Last edited:

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Aye Gaz, good to see you and Sean again too.
Pauline did enjoy herself and enjoyed yer craic Phil, cheers mate. That ice fire was great man, bloody cold flames though. Only at Trool eh mate!
Gill, did Arran miss any of those Boddingtons cans with his arra's or do I have to take me own beer next time ...

Cheers.

Hi big fella he enjoyed that, him and young Sean had a blast until Scotty got the Air rifle oot anyways.:rolleyes:

Apr 17, 2012
Newton Stewart
Thank-you so much for a Beautiful time ,,One regret ,we should of come the night before ,,,,,excellent ,,Tam your amazing you asked me "are you into flora and fauna " yes ,,ill either kill or cure ya ,,,,so good ,,Pauline your a dream come true,,,xxx more next time as we will be there more ,,,Love and Blessings within all your hearts xxx

Terr

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2010
Scotland
Hi everyone. It was a pleasure bumping into you at the Glentrool meet. A bit of a serendipitous experience indeed. Thank you for the warm invite to stay but unfortunately we were on a hastily planned trip and had to be back home that night. Nevertheless, a pleasant trip made all the more so in meeting some of the famed Bushcraft UK lot!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE