Glentrool 13-15 April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Yep,Loch Trool.
Plenty parking if we park correctly, lol.

No stoning apart from skimming mate.

Very easy to get to from the A75.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Hey barn owl i havent been out and meet anyone from the forums..yet!! would it be ok to tag along cheers Allan

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Glentrool choir boys and girls. Anybody fancy a wee fly fishing trip to a crackin wee loch, gauranteed catch or I,ll shave an eye brow.

phil

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Glentrool choir boys and girls. Anybody fancy a wee fly fishing trip to a crackin wee loch, gauranteed catch or I,ll shave an eye brow.

phil

Any chance of a 10 minute lesson first? I picked up some second hand gear and don't have a clue where to start

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Looks like I'm going to have to miss this one guys.

I've been out my face on pain-killers all week due to a bad dose of Sciatica in my left leg and back. Hospital can't find a cause for it so I've just to load up on Co-codamol and Ibrufen and see if it eases off.

I'd only spend all week-end in bed and I wouldn't want to get a reputation for doing that :D

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Are we doing a big stew or something again ? If so Tam is it you that has the big pot ? and can you bring it with you ?

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE