Giants Seat 16th- 22nd September Week-long Meet/Vintage festival

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Mega big thanks to everyone who turned out (& especially DB for sorting it) to make yet another cracking weekend at Giant's Seat.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Had a brilliant time again this weekend. Thanks to Dave for organising it and to everyone that turned up. With the growing numbers maybe Mr Bromley should use the raffle money to buy a bigger parachute.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Thanks for a very good camp:) ... It was good to see that an old friend was feeling a bit better and that i could spend time with you all in the place we all belong the woods.The music was ace and so was greys singing and uka playing as was Rat catches. And daves singing was ace too.sory about mine lol.Thanks for the axs mask to Dave.And thanks Ian the tent is Awesome.my bushcraft 729.jpgmy bushcraft 731.jpgmy bushcraft 738.jpgmy bushcraft 739.jpgmy bushcraft 746.jpgmy bushcraft 740.jpgmy bushcraft 747.jpg

Last edited:

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
There were a few of these taken through the Fresnel lens, and people said that they would have em as their avatars for a while. I challenge em to stick to it lol

Dave

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
My thanks as well to dave bromley and everyone else for another great meet and my apolgies priam for binning your left over beer owe you a jar, The worst form of alcahol abuse.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE