Wanted German army knife - victorinox preferred

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Corso

Full Member
Aug 13, 2007
5,271
470
none
Looking for a surplus German army knife, ideally a Victorinox but would consider other brands except miltec or anything made in China

One of these not the locking one
 

Attachments

  • 9442aae6a4be7793665b8e8d58b639ff.jpg
    9442aae6a4be7793665b8e8d58b639ff.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 14

Best give Kev a ring to see what he has. I bought a Supergrade one which was a bit more expensive, £12.50 I think.
 
Have a German Mauser knife I might part with if you’re interested? Think it’s victronox. Like the one in the photo but had 2 blades and a saw. Saw has the cover.
 
I found a guy in Germany but he isn't answering emails unfortunately

Sent from underground
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE