Wanted British army 2.75 ''Non locking'' Knife

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Forest fella

Full Member
Jul 2, 2008
3,178
295
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm looking for a Great condition Sheffield / broad arrow stamp made 2.75 non-locking Army issue jack knife with stainless steel handle as I've somehow lost mine.
Not the Marlin Spike version
Cheers
 
Last edited:
I went to 2 Army / Navy surplus stores yesterday and I still wasn't able to find one of these knives unless they weren't on show and had to give a wink to the staff.
In fact it was hard enough to locate the stores within 10 miles of my house, there used to be more than a hand full locally I guess the internet shops have taken there place on the high street.
Anyone finds 1 give me a shout please.
Cheers
 
Last edited:
Cheers it's the Non-Locking version I'm after, and they cost abit to much new, So I'd rather g et a 2nd Hand 1.
Agreed, I prefer non locking due to our ridiculous laws and the new ones aren't cheap. I have a 1952 article which travelled all over the world with me, sorry but I'll never sell that. Also, thanks to eBay's rules, finding knives, etc. second hand is not easy. I do have a 2008 Navy issue that I'd consider selling to an affectionado without spike but it is a locker.
 
Morning, Wow thats a lovely gesture good to see there are nice folks still out there.
if you would send me some Pic's that would be great and we'll sort some form of payment / gift out aswell.
Cheers
 
W.A.P Army Combat Camo on FB have advertised them this week at £20. No connection other than having bought off them by mail in the past, good lads IMO.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE