GB Scorpios Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
As a thankyou to Scorps a few of us want to chip in and get him his axe. All those that are able to do this please post in the list so we can raise the dosh to pay Cegga. It's £60, so the more people we have, the less it will be each, and we will still be in the black due to the excellent prices he has arranged (less than a Gransfors version, SHIPPED).

Just to reiterate Scorpios post that people certainly shouldn't feel they have to donate to this, times are hard

Cheers folks, and thanks to Trunks for bringing the idea to light.

Hopefully this will set a precedent for those that arrange a GB in the future.

Right, I'm going to collect the money for Jordans axe and pay Cegga. twelve people in so it's only £5.00 each. Please send as gift to Jdarkcrown(at)aol.com

I'll forward that straight to Cegga then.

Please include your username in the title and text body

UPDATED LIST WITH STATUS

1. JD PAID

2. v-ness PAID

3. Naefearjustbeer PAID

4. Roe Ring PAID

5. Trunks PAID

6. Lynx PAID

7. Satosato PAID

8. Hathor PAID

9. Lou1661 PAID

10. mayfly PAID

11. Juraj PAID

12. Delbach PAID

Last edited:

Juraj

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2010
EU
1. JD
2. v-ness
3. Naefearjustbeer
4. Roe Ring
5. Trunks
6. Lynx
7. Satosato
8. Hathor
9. Lou1661
10. mayfly
11. Juraj

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Ok, so how is this going to work?

Is it easiest to each send scorpio a paypal "gift" of £5.46 each, then he can sort the order out himself?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Ok, so how is this going to work?

Is it easiest to each send scorpio a paypal "gift" of £5.46 each, then he can sort the order out himself?

If that's OK with his dad and he can do that. Otherwise I'll collect it for him and pay Cegga direct.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Hi Andrew,

if you want to chip in to pay for Scorpio's axe, add your name to the list in post 12 (see above).

The cost will then be split between the list, we are just waiting to hear from Jordan, as to the best way to send the money :)

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
Hi Andrew,

if you want to chip in to pay for Scorpio's axe, add your name to the list in post 12 (see above).

The cost will then be split between the list, we are just waiting to hear from Jordan, as to the best way to send the money :)
Could someone add me to the list please i have no idea how to do it
Thanks Andrew

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Right, I'm going to collect the money for Jordans axe and pay Cegga. twelve people in so it's only £5.00 each. Please send as gift to Jdarkcrown(at)aol.com

I'll forward that straight to Cegga then.

Please include your username in the title and text body

I'll post the paid updates in the original thread.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE