GB Mini Axe Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
Hi

Have one for sale, GBP25 (SOLD)

2.5mm vegetable tanned leather dyed brown. Photo does not show the belt loop with trigger hook (have not made that yet) but will be included.

Thank you

singteck

PS: axe not included

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
As someone who has three singteck axe masks, I can only say they are even better than they look.

Someone once told me there are two schools of design, you either design up to a quality or down to a price. I think GB did the first with their axes, but the second with their masks. Happily this has been corrected here ;)

Definitely gonna have to get one of these for my new Wetterlings mini!

Red

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
Another one available but in a different style.

GBP24 without belt loop but the back does have 1 D-ring.

325980414_80f38e1db2.jpg

singteck

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
what sort of prices are the wetterling mini axe masks
the quality looks fantastic and mine hasnt got a mask anymore
cheers from walker

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
walker,

That one shown is £24 mate.

The quality is much, much better than the photos show!

Red

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
Thanks Red.

The Wetterling will be the same price as the GB. If you want one, you have to let me know soon while I still hold Red's mini hostage!! :p

singteck

EDIT: or you can ask Red to sell you his original Wetterling mini sheath ;)

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Doh,

I failed to read the word "Wetterlings" there (I'm unusually thick tonight - sorry). I didn't mean to price your stuff singteck :eek: I read "how much is the mini axe sheath" and completely skipped the Wetterlings bit.

Not planning on getting rid of my original sheath (it comes in handy for "before and after" shots). Can I suggest if you want one, you contact Singteck fairly soon? That way he can use mine as a pattern to make one for you (since he still has mine right now). It'll save you posting the axe off for a "fitting"

Just a thought

Red

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
British Red said:
Doh,

I failed to read the word "Wetterlings" there (I'm unusually thick tonight - sorry). I didn't mean to price your stuff singteck :eek: I read "how much is the mini axe sheath" and completely skipped the Wetterlings bit.

Not planning on getting rid of my original sheath (it comes in handy for "before and after" shots). Can I suggest if you want one, you contact Singteck fairly soon? That way he can use mine as a pattern to make one for you (since he still has mine right now). It'll save you posting the axe off for a "fitting"

Just a thought

Red

Don't worry, I did the same thing!!! that "wetterling" looks like Gransfors to me too :D

singteck

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Hi All,

I also have a couple of sheaths from Singteck - a GB Mini and an SFA. Both are wonderful.

I'm waiting on a baldric to complete the picture :)

Cheers,

Huon

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
A baldric....thats a great idea...why didn't I think of that :lmao: :lmao:

Serious point on the baldric, as in all new leather mine "creaked" to begin with. I worked saddle soap into it a couple of times then polished it. Its really soft and "creak free" now

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE