Gary Mills Hand Made Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hanzo

Nomad
Feb 12, 2006
Hawaii
hanzosoutdoors.blogspot.com
Aloha Gary!

When I picked up my mail today, I received the beautiful knife that you made and so generously offered up in your contest. Out of sheer luck, I was able to win this exquisite knife.

So now it is screaming out to me to go and play in the dirt. And I really want to just drop everything and run out and play for a few days. But alas...this is a very busy week for me work wise. And I probably won't go on a hike until the torn plantar fascia in my foot heals up more.

While I still teach my tai chi class and coach soccer for my girls' teams, they are close to home. So the pain I feel after and sometimes during doesn't hinder me too much. But being out where I have to walk back, maybe by myself, I think I will wait until I feel my foot is more dependable. I have been abstaining from my more physical martial arts too.

My first review will likely be food prep. And hopefully soon, I can give it a proper dirty woody grassy review.

Mahalo Gary.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE