Gary Mills England woodlore with antler scales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Guys, Iv got a Garry Mills woodlore style knife for sale. It has Antler scales with black liners. comes with matching firesteel and woodlore style sheath. Its in used condition (still shaving sharp) but if you want i can have it send off for a polish to make it look new again? All depends if you want it to keep in a draw and look at now and again or use it for what it was made for ;) Either way its up to you :)

The only reason im getting rid is because iv gone over my own rule of having no more than 4 bushcraft fix blades.

Im currently at work atm, but due back around 3pm so if you're interested drop me a PM and ill send you some pictures when im back home.

Im looking for £100 posted for this please. No trades

Thanks

COWBOY

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
sure thing, ill get it done when im back from work today and also post up pictures on the thread as I forgot last night. :)

cheers

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
it is a beautiful knife!! great weight and feel in the hand. starting to think I should just keep it. Its already a bargain at the price its at, I cant bair to lower it anymore. :) im really surprised its still here to be honest.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
it is a beautiful knife!! great weight and feel in the hand. starting to think I should just keep it. Its already a bargain at the price its at, I cant bair to lower it anymore. :) im really surprised its still here to be honest.

Lots of potential buyers at the moot not to mention everyone seems to be skint. Would not let that go for less my self would rather keep it.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Lots of potential buyers at the moot not to mention everyone seems to be skint. Would not let that go for less my self would rather keep it.

I know mate, shame im not there.. :( iv had some cheeky offers already but I think ill be keeping if I cant get the asking price.

are you at the moot this year then mate? I really need to get myself to it!!!

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I know mate, shame im not there.. :( iv had some cheeky offers already but I think ill be keeping if I cant get the asking price.

are you at the moot this year then mate? I really need to get myself to it!!!

No unfortunately. Hope to make a long weekend one year. Work for my self so pretty much not had a day off besides weekends and bank holidays for about 5 years now. The boy should be old enough next year to enjoy it.

I used the e-mail link in the user profile. I guess it has been send to the e-mail adress in your profile. I mailed a 'me please' with a few questions about the knife. Most important question is about the grind. Is the grind true scandi? My first scandi turned out to be an uneven grind with a secondary bevel. The knife is probably O1 steel with a 11 cm blade and 11 cm handle.

I like the the antler handle a lot and don't mind it being used. I believe knives are made to use.

Would you mind shipping it across the Channel to the Netherlands? I'll pm my mail adress.

Cheers,

Michiel

GHex

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2013
Cardiff
Hi. Is the knife available? And if so, please can you confirm dimensions, inc. weight, and condition. Would it be sent sharp and polished? Thanks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE