Garmin to PC help needed!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I've used easygps to down and up load waypoints and tracks onto my gps for years but since Tuesday night nothing going via USB works. The gpss don't go into USB Mass storage mode when plugged in as normal. I've tried with 2 Garmin etrex 10s and a Gps60. Tried 4 different cables and 3 different PC'S.

I've tried updates from Garmin express and Garmin Communicator plug ins but nothing works.

I've had to get out the old etrex H and the usb to serial adapter which is working fine.

It's as if a windows is blocking them, as usually they appear like a usb drive when plugged in. USB flash pins and other media devices are working fine.

Any suggestions as to how to get the Garmins to talk to the PC'S would be much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
I've just got a Garmin Etrex 10.

I couldn't load anything onto it from my computer using Chrome - switched to Internet Explorer and that was fine - downloaded easy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE