Full-tang Mora

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
It seems Mora will be launching their first full-tang knife at Shot Show in Los Vegas on january 19th. Dave Canterbury has revealed he has been testing the knife and has given his seal of approval.

There are a few images hinting at what the knife will look like on social media. I don't think there is a single person among us who doesn't highly rate Mora and it seems they have listened to their customers about wanting a full-tang blade.

I hope the price-tag isn't too steep.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Should be a seller if they don't overprice it.

Anything near £40 would be expensive I think, especially if it's a typical plastic sheath.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Do you mean this one...

lapp-95.jpg

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Providing they dont ramp the price up too high, Im in. I have much more expensive knives but always come back to my 2mm carbon companion for actually cutting stuff.
I take it it will be in scandi grind only?

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
It seems Mora will be launching their first full-tang knife at Shot Show in Los Vegas on january 19th. Dave Canterbury has revealed he has been testing the knife and has given his seal of approval.

That first bit of news is really interesting.

The second bit? Largely irrelevant.

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
looking forward to this one, i love all my moras....hopefully this one will stay as good value for money as all the rest (except the path finder and the survival one)

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
interesting, very, I can use a Mora for heavy tasks
but I think it will be over 40 quit I am afraid. But just guessing.

I will check it out if the price is ok :) otherwise I will stick with my Bushcraft Black which is perfect for allround use

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Mora have said they are trying to keep the cost reasonable on this. Exactly what that means remains to be seen.

I imagine a blade blank will follow very shortly aince mora offer most pf their blades as blanks anyway.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE