Full membership?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 14, 2005
Northiam, East Sussex
Hi all, just a quickie and wasn't sure where to post it or who specifically to contact, but just a few days back I paid up for full membership, mainly because I wanted to put an ad up in the classified section for my air rifle set up and found I wasn't a full member.

I thought I was, but maybe I've never been, really not sure!

Anyway, anybody know how long it takes to go through (paid by paypal straight out my account)?

Who actually deals with this?

Cheers
Geoff

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
It should happen automatically, I don't know why it hasn't for you. Have you had a paypal receipt?

Drop one of the Admins a PM only they have the power to change member status manually.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I set myself up as a full member in the last few days and it took seconds. I was quite surprised just how quick it was.:rolleyes:

Nov 14, 2005
Northiam, East Sussex
Cheers gus, I'll drop the admin a line.

Funnily I don't appear to of had a receipt from Paypal unless I've accidentally deleted it (which is possible with the piles of mail I get everyday). I'll log on and chec the account too. It seemed to go through ok...

Regards
Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE