Paid for full membership but can’t post in wanted section

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 15, 2020
Guildford
Hello,

I paid for full membership but can’t post in the wanted section.. please can someone help ASAP.

Thank you!

Redmond

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I may be wrong, but I thought there was a minimum number of posts you had to have before you could post for selling and wanting.

Introduce yourself in the appropriate forum and get a couple of posts up and you may find you can do it :)

Reactions: Toddy and X88RED

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I suspect that is the situation. All new member's post must be manually approved. It is unusual for someone to pay for membership and try to post Wanted or For Sale without any other posts, so if that is a constraint of the system, we may never have seen it before.

I agree with Broch, if you make a few posts about yourself, participate in a thread or two, you should clear the manual approval stage, possibly faster than waiting for Admin to figure out if there is a problem, and coming up with a solution.

ATB

Chris

Reactions: Toddy and X88RED

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Redmond, sorry for the hassle, I can't see why you've not got access, It seems that because you cancelled the subscription so soon after paying it cancelled the full membership some how. I've refunded the money to you, if you'd like to try again and leave it a little while before cancelling that could well work...

Apology again for the hassle

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE