Full membership

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Roughneck

Full Member
Mar 17, 2021
81
52
68
Chelmsford
I paid for Full Membership on the 29th March.

- How long does it take to be authorised
- I have sent to 2 messages via the contact email at the bottom of the page on two separate occasions " No Reply's"
- Do I need to tick a box or do something else I'm not aware of.

So any help from anybody really as what I need to do.

Thanks.
 
Hello,
Sorry for the delay. I have been told that there has been a glitch with Paypal communicating with the forum. I have reported your case to Tony and he should get you sorted out in short order.

Thank you for letting us know.

Chris
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE