Full membership question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Just noticed my full member status has disappeared! I'm guessing it needs to be re-newed.

I'm quite frankly a little disappointed that there is no notice given or a quick PM asking if I want to re-new my full membership.

Admittedly I've not had the best of days, but as someone who can't afford to throw my money around I have to consider where every pound goes. To the point where I had to cancel my mag subs as I couldn't afford it, but now I'm left feeling like my £ is pretty worthless.

Thanks for that!

Pib

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
IRRC I got an email just before my renewal was due.... is your registered email still current??

Also, i think it was before the major site upgrade which has kept the team busy, and may have caused the automatic notifications to go a bit pear shaped..

HTH
Steve

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Hi

Yeah my contact details have remained unchanged.

Just found out that my Broadband supplier have screwed up as well and now want £150 off me for uncollected direct debits.

I can see something of a financial theme running through my day here!

Pib

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I dont have paypal and want to become a full member and maybe send a small donation to the site but how would i go about doing this? I'm in Lanarkshire quite alot if Toddy would'nt mind me dropping off payment to her? or can I send cash etc? :confused: :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
You need to speak to Tony about sending a cheque or payment some other way via snail mail, he hasn't been online for a while though so it might be worth you emailing Shelly, via the BCUK shop!

I shouldn't think Toddy would accept payment from you as she would only be able to send it to Tony any how, the mods don't have anything to do with BCUK finances.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi

Yeah my contact details have remained unchanged.

Just found out that my Broadband supplier have screwed up as well and now want £150 off me for uncollected direct debits.

I can see something of a financial theme running through my day here!

Pib

Hi Pib,

Sorry to hear about the broaband problem, it's horrible when things like that happen.
On the notification front, the system sends out an email prior to the subscription running out so that people can have a seamless renewal. Apologies if this didn't happen for you, is there any way it could have gone into junk or such?

Thanks for letting us know;)

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Tony Hi

Yeah I'm still reeling over the broadband thing. Ruddy people!

I'm not going to say no with regard to the junk question, never say never with IT I think is the key.

But if I'm honest I can't imagine it has. I'll organise the fund for my renewal today, to bring me back up to date.

S_o_r_r_y I came off a bit hormonal the other day, lets just say camels and straws!

Best regards

Paul

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Tony :confused:
my membership appears to have lapsed as well, I have been through all my enails and have found no notification. I only realised when I had a note on my pm box that it was full, and I did not realise why untill I noticed I was no longer identified as a full member I have renewed my membership now

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
oop, I think my full-membership has run out too! I tried finding the paypal transaction from last year in my emails but no luck. Can I double-check it has run out before I renew?

It would be a good idea to send out polite reminders to FM when they're membership is running out, I think it would greatly help to renew support for BCUK :)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
they do send out reminders peeps yours must have got lost in the ethernet regards dave

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
oop, I think my full-membership has run out too! I tried finding the paypal transaction from last year in my emails but no luck. Can I double-check it has run out before I renew?

It would be a good idea to send out polite reminders to FM when they're membership is running out, I think it would greatly help to renew support for BCUK :)

Click on settings top right corner then select paid subscriptions and you'll be able to see the dates your full membership is valid for.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
they do send out reminders peeps yours must have got lost in the ethernet regards dave

Click on settings top right corner then select paid subscriptions and you'll be able to see the dates your full membership is valid for.

Check the dates ;) , bit of threadcromancy going on
zombified.gif

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Actually my question was Can I ask , what is the free gift you get if you join

I know. But the two responses your thread bump elicited responses to the previous responses about lapsed membership in a thread six years old.
You're more likely to get the answer you're looking for if you bump a thread dealing with the question you want or starting a new one.

I'd happily answer your question, but I'm not up to date on it :eek: .

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE