FS: Tent, Boonie and other kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Brand new (no box) thermarest neoair. Regular size. With Alpkit silnylon stuff sack (orange). Never even blown up. £80 posted.

Berghause Alpine Extreme Salopettes. Full 3 layer goretex. Size = large, colour = navy blue. Full side zips. Two chest pockets. Front zip. As new. £50 posted.

Vaude Mark IV Tent. Green. Comfy 4 season 3 man tent. Usual Vaude quality. Couple of years old, seen light use.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Complete, no damage etc. £120 posted. REDUCED

Big Agnes Seedhouse 2SL footprint. Used once. Silnylon in grey/green (more grey than green, the pics say it all). 164g. Great to use if bivving. RRP is over £40. I'm after £30 posted

http://www.ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk/index.php?c=category&pageid=72&s=15

web.jpg

Genuine US Military GI ECWCS Gen 3 L 4 Cold Weather Wind Jacket Large Regular. SOLD

US Marine Corp Desert Marpat ACU Boonie - Brand new and genuine issue. £12 posted

Size = Medium, 7 in UK size (57cm), I will say that they are probably a little smaller than this. The US marines seem to wear there boonies quite high and therefore smaller. I'd remove a cm from get a true size.

pbpic4542492.jpg

Brought in direct from the states. Made by sekri industries. USMC emblem embroidered on the front. It has the USMC logo as part of the digicamo - on the brim in this case, again showing its the real deal.

I have a range of normal and screwgate karibiners. All have been used. The screwgates for top rope protection and belaying and the normal biners as part of runners. None have taken falls. They are scuffed from being used/carried. Made by DMM (Large screwgates), HB (silver/purple bent gate), Clog (silver straightgate), 2 x Wildcountry but only one in pic (Silver / black screwgate), Camp (silver screwgates)

£45 posted (they are heavy)

web.jpg

More pics

http://gallery.me.com/philipcarr#100026&view=grid&bg color=black&sel=30

Free with any purchase above

Fenix split keyring thing ?!?

web.jpg

A range of ripstop nylon and pertex microlight offcuts. Enough to make stuff sacks plus more. Green, black, brown and blue. Some pieces getting on to a metre in length/width.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE