FS: Leather Knife Strop / Honing Strap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
DSCF9468aaps.jpg

Made from 3mm thick veg tan leather, dyed in a rich dark brown on one side only, leather thongs at each end to attach to a tree, fence post or door handle, approx 27 inches in length +/- an inch and 2 inches in width, this style of strop rolls up nice and small and takes up very little space in a pack.

Priced at £14.95/ea inc UK 1st Class postage

I have two available, first come first served as determined by the time stamp on a post in this thread, picture shows strop of the exact same style and shape in British Tan, the two i have available are in Dark Brown.

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Sold to Backwoodsman, Bare Bones, sorry i only have the one at present but i should have some more fairly soon.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
two more available, offered on a first come first served as determined by the time stamp on a post in this thread.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Ack... at SOME point I will buy one, but I seem to be addicted to spending money we don't really have at the moment..... :rolleyes:

let me know when you want one and if i dont have any available at the time, i'll get one made for you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE