FS: Garmin eTrex Vista C, Memory Map Software

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I recently upgraded my handheld GPS because I wanted Swedish maps and it actually made more sense to buy a whole new unit rather than try to upgrade my map setup, so here's my trusty eTrex Vista C.

It's in great shape, some marks on it from bouncing around in my pocket, but the screen is in really good shape and the unit functions perfectly. I've used it on my bike, for hiking, as a car unit - it's really very good indeed.

I'm including the Garmin Trip & Waypoint Manager software, and Garmin MetroGuide Europe v6. The sale also includes MemoryMap 1:50,000 Region 2 software (SE England). That was purchased in 2004, so the maps will be a little outdated but perfectly good for most folks' purposes. All the disks are original and include the serial numbers, but I discarded the packaging during a downsizing effort. MemoryMap will allow you to include relief mapping in the display which massively enhances the usefulness of the GPS.

Finally, there's a mini-USB cable for charging and syncing.

Was £100 delivered RMSD. PRICE DROP TO £65

Cheers,

Tobes

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
The Garmin software provides UK maps down to the level of individual roads, but no contour mapping (extra software required). You can select the map areas you want to load into the unit from your PC. MemoryMap allows you to plan and upload tracks into the handheld from your PC. I've used this quite happily to cycle to Paris and for bimbling around UK lanes.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
You can select the map areas you want to load into the unit from your PC. MemoryMap allows you to plan and upload tracks into

you mention memory map here???

a quick phone call would have made everthing clear instead of me having to keep coming back every 10 mins hoping you would answer and waisting my time.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Listen sunshine, you send me abusive PMs and then wonder why I don't want to help. It's not for sale to you.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
no i didnt, i sent a polite message asking you to call me for a couple of minutes to explain what i needed, i was going to buy it.
you couldnt be bothered,i tried again.
then one minute your saying memory maps then the next saying no to memory maps in the meantime i missed one somewhere else waiting yet again for you to reply.
strange way to sell something,anyone else would have had a sale on my first enquiery.
i allways keep my word and i allways pay immedietly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE