FS: Clipper sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO KAWASEMI

I'm selling a sheath for a Frosts Clipper. There are one or two things I'm not too happy with on this sheath, so I'm offering it at £25 (GBP) plus carriage.
It's 3mm vegetable tanned shoulder, dyed mahogany.
The fit is extremely snug. You can hang the sheath upside down and it won't so much as slip (as depicted in the photo below).
If you'd like the knife as well I'll throw it in for another £5. It's been used, but has been well maintained and it's very sharp.

DSC07901.jpg

DSC07900.jpg

DSC07898.jpg

DSC07894.jpg

This would make a very nice package for a new bushcraft enthusiast or someone who's looking to upgrade their sheath.
I personally don't bother with the leg lanyard, but it can be useful if you want to alter the carry style.

Thanks for looking.

Josh

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
The more I look at that the more I wonder if it could be grooved on the back for the stitching to sit in and used as a little strop in the field as well. I really like this!

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
The more I look at that the more I wonder if it could be grooved on the back for the stitching to sit in and used as a little strop in the field as well. I really like this!

That's a great idea. On the next one I think I'll give that a try. Thanks for the posivitive response.
In response to Dougster's question, yes it has a welt and a wedge. It is a prototype really, that's why I'm selling at £25 as opposed to £30. Thanks again for all the comments.

Josh

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Sheath is excellent. If Sparrowhawk produces more for sale, I would highly recommend getting your hands on one. Excellent 'grip' on the knife but certainly not too tight and I like the fact that it is much more slimline than the traditional bushcraft style sheaths that have been made for this style of knife. Offered with a generous repair guarantee (I doubt it will be needed).

I don't know what Sparrowhawk is unhappy about with his sheath (see first post - must be the maker's eye) I think it is superb...and we met for the sale - perfect gent.

Thanks

Kawasemi

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE