FS: Brand New Zamberlan 631 CIVETTA GTX Walking Boots. Size UK 12 - Eu 48

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
I have for sale my brand new unused pair of Zamberlan 631 CIVETTA GT RR. I bought them whilst on a trip to America for $265 about 5 weeks ago, spur of the moment new pair from REI. I only wore them in the shop for a short time to try them out and not for long enough as it turned out! :(

When I got home I wore them around my house for a longer period I have found that they are too tight for my extra-wide feet. They actually are more of a wider medium fit but not wide enough for me. I am gutted they have to go but they will cripple me if I keep em. :(

I want SOLDinc RMRD, paid for with Paypal as a gift please.

First PM secures them :)

Some Blurb and reviews about them.

Zambleran's Civetta is a good compromise between weight and reasonable support. Out of the box it actually feels stiff enough to manage a crampon, but with use the Biflex mid-sole softens up considerably along its length, but without losing too much lateral stability.
Zamberlan say it's aimed at 'backpacking and tough hiking' and we reckon that's about right. Fine on mountain terrain below the snow line and offering enough support from sole and uppers to cope with a loaded pack. The construction is as good as you'd expect from a boot maker of Zamberlan's stature with a robust but flexible and good looking nubuck upper protected from abrasion at the toe by a section of rubber rand - hence the RR tag in the name.
Verdict: Good, reasonably light general walking and backpacking boot from Zamberlan that's more flexible than it first appears. On our feet it felt snug, but right straight away and it would work well for either UK hill and mountain use below the snowline or as a trekking boot. Perfect for UK use with the Gore-Tex lining
USE:
Strong boot with a good structure, for use in any condition of weather and terrain .

KEY FEATURES:
Zamberlan® exclusive Foot Wrapping System to firmly hold the foot and allow a precise fit - GORE-TEX® lining for utmost protection and breathability - Seamless upper for enhanced protection and durability - Zamberlan® Rubber Reinforcement System enhances protection to the upper - Vibram® Ushba sole for great grip, wear resistance and traction.
Good for: hill and mountain walking below the snow line, general walking, backpacking.

SAM_0257.jpg

UPPER
HYDROBLOC® NUBUK LEATHER
LEATHER THICKNESS
2,6 mm
UPPER PROTECTION
R.R.S. "RUBBER REINFORCEMENT SYSTEM"
HARDWARE
H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
LINING
GORE-TEX®
FOOTBED
ZAMBERLAN® Z-COMFORT FIT FOOTBED
PADDING
Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
INSOLE/SHANK
ZAMBERLAN Z-FLEX GT
TOE AND HEEL
THERMOPLASTIC
SOLE PACKAGE
VIBRAM® USHBA
CONSTRUCTION
GTX BOOTEE
LACING SYSTEM
CRAMPON GRADE
F.W.S. "FOOT WRAPPING SYSTEM"
B0
WEIGHT (GRAMS)
CARE
HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CONDITIONER

Last edited:

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It's rare that I find a good boot in my size...12 / 48. And now your showing me these I am kicking myself for not having the funds to pay for them..I hope they eventually find a good home!

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
Cheers Greg

Tell me about it. I was gutted and somewhat in denial after wearing them for about 5 hours in the house and they were giving me cramp in my feet :(

Last edited:

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
Clarks shoes class my feet as extra wide if that's any help Tone? I always have trouble getting shoes to fit me and in the shop where I got them, I thought that after 20 mins they were fine but alas no :(

ATB
Craeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE