Frying pan with metal plate as lightweight lid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
Hi all,

One of the things I am looking for is a bigger frying pan to be able to really fry some fish. Til now I always used a way too small frying pan. I am looking for a stainless steel one.

A frying pan between 19 cm and 22 cm is what I am looking for. With a metal plate that fits as a lid, so I can bake banock. The lid can be stainless, aluminum or titanium, I dont mind.

I know it's a very hard question, because you never really know if the plate is going to fitt the pan as a lid exactly because the measurements that are mentioned can be off, or there can be a tapering which makes the lid just too small and such things. But there micht be someone out there that just knows a combination of pan + plate that just fit each other? I am trying my luck I guess...

A very lightweight frying pan (270 grams max) with lid is also great. I could not find it anywhere. Not 19 cm or 22 cm.

Anyone please?
thanks in advance,
Lush

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
Well the problem is that I like a stainless steel frying pan that is big. To fit
it I like a titanium or aluminum lid; as flat as possible or being able to nest
with the pan. Hahaha, I know it's a bitch to find... especially because I have
more or less decided now that I like the frying pan to be a tatonka 22 cm ;).
Most plates are somewhere around 18 cm in diametre.

I get hits in google when I search for "titanium camping plate 22cm", but
they point to pages where they sell stainless plates 22 cm :(. Well, I will
keep on searching I guess. In the end I will find something...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE