Fresh meat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tanto

May 29, 2005
Sweden
Im 26 years old, from sweden and have been running around in the forest for as long as i can remember. I dont have a lot of skills in bushcraft but not a complete beginner either. The interest came to a serious level when i did service in the amphibious forces. Recently i have taken the time to read up on the subject and practice some bushcraft and survival skills on my own.

Im happy to have found this forum since we dont have any good bushcraft communtities in Sweden for some reason. Its time for me to present myself and start posting and contribute to the community after spending countless hours reading this exellent forum.

Thank you!

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome mate!!

Another Swede :rolleyes: ... ooh dear ;) :D

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions - the boys and girls overhere are a great bunch (and they anwer with the speed of lightning ;)), as they have proven again last week, when there where some sick dudes on the forum :eek:

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Hello Tanto,

As someone that's just spent a week in your country practicing bushcraft, I can see what the attraction is!!! You have a beautiful country there and I'm contemplating moving there.

Have you seen this site; Nordic Bushcrafts Johan knows his stuff and is a real laugh as well.

cheers,

Martin

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Welcome Tanto, always nice to see new swedes here.

Where are you from, we have a bushcraft/survival group here in Gothenburg that meet up now and then and go out and play in the woods.
You are from alone to practice Bushcraft in Sweden, but most people don´t come to places like this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE