Free to a good home: Snugpak Trekker II Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
The big gear clearout continues - thanks for all the responses for the Trangia set, the lucky recipient has been notified.

This week's giveaway is a Snugpak Trekker II sleeping bag. To give everyone a fair chance I've put it on a three day listing over at Anygoodtoyou.com - just register your interest and I'll pick one at random once the listing ends.

Regards

Daniel

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Thank you every one, the listing has now ended. As you can image, there was a lot of interest here. Choosing one at random proved quite difficult so I came up with a convoluted selection process (BCUK post count divided by the number of interested parties and counted down the list by the remainder) short of closing my eyes and jabbing at the monitor it's the fairest way I could think of.

I would like to congratulate M from W - you have a PM. For everyone else, I'm really sorry. I will be listing another sleeping bag as soon as I sort out the images - it's not quite the same spec as the Sngpak but would make a reasonable summer bag.

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
Met up wi dan lastnight, man what a bag! Sat in itwhen i got home and was sweating in minutes! Many many thanks dan, will do me perfectly with wots coming up!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE