Snugpak Antarctica RE Sleeping Bag + Free Expanda Panel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lost in civilisation

Feb 19, 2005
england
Snugpak Antarctica RE Sleeping Bag + Free Expanda Panel which zips into the bag if needed

This bag has only been used for 3 nights. It has never been washed (it is clean and from a non smoking house). I have the compression sacks for the sleeping bag and the expanda panel. The expanda panel is slightly shorter than the sleeping bag zip, I don't know if this is by design or a change in the zips used by the factory. When the expanda panel is inserted the zips are still stiff/not running smoothly, apparently these ease up with use (obviously I can't guarantee this will happen, hence I am donating the panel for free to the purchaser of this fine sleeping bag:cool:

There are a few thread snags on the collar baffle from the velcro zip covers.

The Snugpack Antartica RE Sleeping Bag is Snugpack's most extreme performance sleeping bag, providing an unmatchable level of durability, warmth and comfort.

The Antartica has a water-repellent skin, the Isodry fibres sure to keep you dry no matter what the elements throw at you. Inside the luxurios layer of Softie ensures you'll always stay warm and is comfortable against bare skin. But the success of the Antartica doesn't stop there as the Reflactatherm warmth retaining layer only heightens the performance, tests proving that it added at least 15% extra warmth to the bag. At the same time however, the layer itself is breathable, and unlike many of its competitors, does not cause perspiration.
Specification

Weight: 2800 g
Temperature: Comfort: -20°C

I want £125 by paypal
or £120 by bank transfer
I will arrange for courier delivery unless by odd chance you wish to collect in west Cumbria near Whitehaven

I have a good itrader rep on BritishBlades (see here)
P1030816 (Large).jpgP1030804 (Large).jpgP1030818 (Large).jpgP1030821 (Large).jpgP1030823 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I want £126 net into my account whether by bank transfer or you cover the paypal fees

Afraid forum rules state you're not allowed to ask the buyer to cover the paypal fees any longer.

You can ask a higher price for those that wish to pay by paypal that will cover the fees you have to pay for the original price however. Use this handy site to work the paypal selling price out quickly :)

Lost in civilisation

Feb 19, 2005
england
Hi there..
is the bag still available, and if so, how much for?
Where abouts are you, for a possible collection?
Cheers
jay

it is still available

I want £125 by paypal
or £120 by bank transfer
I will arrange for courier delivery unless by odd chance you wish to collect in west Cumbria near Whitehaven

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE