FREE hardwood samples for knife scales etc

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
A few years ago we had someone 'find' a furniture company that was giving away free leather samples to folk to help them decide on the color of there next sofa. After everyone jumped on the band wagon and ordered a load of free leather samples. The guy who ran the company came on and explained politely that 'free' samples actually costed his company

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I ordered some free fabric samples from profabrics, I think. They were so tiny as to be useless for anything (not why I ordered them, mind). These wood samples might be tiny too

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
They also say
"Our free samples service is restricted to clients looking to purchase from us and this is limited to two per sales enquiry - but if you would like to receive more than two samples simply ring us on 08456 021 781 and we will be pleased to oblige."

I think that getting the samples not in the spirit that the offer is intended is a bit wrong.
Just my 2p

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I won't be ordering any but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I was going to. They cost next to nothing and it's a service they offer. Where I work we send expensive samples out on a regular basis. It only takes one new client to offset the cost and time involved with samples...

The engineered in colours looks great, it would look nice in the right house. Perhaps someone will see it and order some as a result of seeing it here.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
I won't be ordering any but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I was going to. They cost next to nothing and it's a service they offer. Where I work we send expensive samples out on a regular basis. It only takes one new client to offset the cost and time involved with samples...

The engineered in colours looks great, it would look nice in the right house. Perhaps someone will see it and order some as a result of seeing it here.

couldnt put it better myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE