Free drill stand and drill (Manchester)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
It's an old Black and Decker drill in a stand, it's probably older than me but work's fine. The steel base plate is 12" x 8" and 3/4" thick. Overall it's about 20" tall.

I acquired this from my dad who has told me NOT to return it.

Trouble is, it's too heavy for me to shift up into the loft and I have nowhere else to put it. It can't stay on the dining room table any longer and I feel awful that I might have to take it to the tip.

So, if anyone want's to come and get it let me know

Pic coming asap(I've managed to loose the memory card for my camera)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
It's an old Black and Decker drill in a stand, it's probably older than me but work's fine. The steel base plate is 12" x 8" and 3/4" thick. Overall it's about 20" tall.

I acquired this from my dad who has told me NOT to return it.

Trouble is, it's too heavy for me to shift up into the loft and I have nowhere else to put it. It can't stay on the dining room table any longer and I feel awful that I might have to take it to the tip.

So, if anyone want's to come and get it let me know

Pic coming asap(I've managed to loose the memory card for my camera)
Used one for years. Work well. SWMBO bought a proper one from ALDI's for about £20. Works OK and several speeds

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE